Followers

Thursday, December 17, 2015

GDT at Craftsyscrappers - The very first post!

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all doing well.



I have been missing from blog world from years now,  cause I always felt that this is something which I cannot do.  I am too bad at writing and Craftsyscrappers has given me an opportunity to be back to blogging all again as a Guest Designer in their team and enhance my skills a bit :)

I am super excited to be on board among so many talented crafters from whom I can learn and grow into a better crafter.


Here I am proudly showing off my batch of the GDT.  Ain't it super cute?




And here is the GDT Kit :





Here is my very first post as a GDT for the challenge #3 "Rainbow".

At Craftsyscrappers, we have a rainbow color theme for this challenge where in you can either use a rainbow die cut out, a rainbow stamp, or a rainbow colored background or anything related to rainbow designs/colors for this challenge. You can make a card, an altered item, a mixed media, a tag.. or anything of your choice.


And here is my take on the inspiration : 






I have used a A4 size black cardstock and folded it to half to make a A2 card.  I have used as the base paper from itsy bitsy and used VIBGYOR ( violet, Indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange and red) colored washi tapes to create the scene. 


I adhered the washi to plain white color cardstock and cut each into a random sized strip with torn ends and placed them onto the base with the help of foam tape to give it an uplifted effect.  I then went ahead and added the bakers twine at the bottom.  I have heat embossed the sentiment "live laugh love",  fussy cut it and layered it on a brown cardstock and adhered it to the card.  I added a couple of bling here and there to complete the card. 


It would be great if you can play along this challenge and trust me it would be super fun.


Thank you for taking out time to visit my blog and I would love you hear from you over my comments.


Have a wonderful day.

5 comments: