Followers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

The FLOWER card

Hello All,

I am back again to post a new type of card pattern I have tried my hands on (actually came across it through the web, though don't remember where), .

It is a hexagon shaped card which opens up as a six petal flower with another insert card for a personal message :). I have tried to make the card entirely in three colors - pink, white and black, through which I could enter it to the Guest Challenge at Arty Sorts where Indira is holding up a series of fun challenges as a part of a mega celebration.

It was a very challenging task to make this card as it has a lot of components in it (though I don;t know it looks like or not, you shall decide it) but I am happy that the receiver has really liked it (phew, this pays off your hard work and motivates you too).

As always, it is another PICTURE HEAVY POST, so kindly bear with it.

Have a look :

Closed View

Opening of the petals

Open View

Close Up (this opens up for a photograph and a personal message)

Panels on the back side (with sentiments)

Close up view of sentiments

I hope you like my attempt.


Critics and Comments welcomed.

Love, 

Apeksha.





12 comments:

  1. I like he papers you have used.. and good stamping... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card.. love the shape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely concept and fold. Thanks for playing along my Guest Challenge!!
    Cheers,
    Indira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apeksha this is really cute.. loved the folds..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi...!!! what a fantastic fascinating creation... pretty cool ... ,love it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card which double up as a little mini! lovely colours and oh so pink! thanks for playing along with lulupu.com's monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete