Followers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Recycle Again - A Baby Girl Wall Hanging made from old cds.

Hello Everyone,

Today I am here to show you guys, a wall hanging I made recently.

It was for a baby girl and hence it has to be PINK :D It was a first time that I attempted something like this and I am really happy with the outcome. It has been made out of old unused CDs (recycle, tada).

Here it is -







Entering this to -

Challenge no # 4 - Anything but not a Card or Layout

Regards,

Apeksha

8 comments:

  1. hey this is really very nice idea. i wanted to gift something to my friend for her birthday. going to use your idea and link back to you. thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is a fantastic idea, great use of CDs and sure to be a well appreciated gift. Coolio!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely wall hanging Apeksha!...The colors & the idea are fabulous..So perfect for a baby girl..!!

    Thank you so much for playing along "Crafter's Corner' # 4 & Best of Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I've received an award from Laura from 'Quilling my passion' and now it's my turn to give it to others.
    Congratulations for your creations and please come to my blog and receive you award!

    Love!
    Manu

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute it is....lovely....thanks for playing with us at crafters corner Challenge no # 4 - Anything but not a Card or Layout ....wish you all the best
    www.crfaterscorner.in
    www.crafterscornerindia.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi..
    You have a blog award,please do visit my blog and receive it.Will highly appreciate if you leave comments :)
    Sindhu
    http://colorsofcraft.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. heya

    I really liked your work .. you have a blog award please visit my blog and receive it . Don't forget to leave us your love
    Hugs
    Isha
    http://craftingparaadise.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete